The Kaden Centre, in Warabrook (Newcastle), is home to leading oncology exercise physiologists and physiotherapists who can help you with services specific to your chronic health condition, including:
- Personal assessments
- Personal targeted exercise programs
- Supervision by physiotherapist, exercise physiologist and/or exercise specialist
- Six weekly ‘how is it going’ assessments
- Clinical Pilates and Yoga
- Information sessions
Further services and resources found at the centre include:
- Library (for some quiet time)
- Community area (for some social time)
- Kitchen (for a cuppa and snack)
- Shower (before or after work/play)
There is also plenty of parking at the front of the centre.
This is what to expect when you come to The Kaden Centre.
Posted by Kaden Centre on Sunday, December 16, 2018